Need more information? Here are answers to frequently asked questions.
Based on common questions we have been asked over the years, we are pleased to share with you our most frequently asked questions.
How much can I save by doing it myself?
By doing the assembly and installation yourself, it is our opinion that you can save at least 50% of the overall cost of your kitchen.
What after sales support is on offer?
Telephone support: So you have your arsenal of tools at hand and your best buddy at the ready, beverages on ice ready for the big assembly and installation, but you come across a small hump in the road. No problem, give us a call, we will walk you through the whole process.
Written instruction: When all else fails, read the instructions.
So what makes Uber Kitchens cabinets better than the other flat pack companies?
The team at Uber Kitchens recommends you do your research before investing your money in your new kitchen and compare apples with apples as not all flat pack kitchens are the same. You would not trust a Butcher, Baker or Candle Stick Maker regarding advice on your new kitchen. Make sure the person you are speaking to is a qualified cabinet maker. Mark has over 30 years experience in kitchen manufacturing and you can be assured you are getting the best of the best regarding quality, price and after-sales service. We do the following:
1. All cabinets are timber dowelled, screwed and glued. That is 3 separate fixing methods compared to just 1 fixing method which is offered by the big chain companies.
2. The side panels sits on top of the bottom panel for all base cabinets, this is basic cabinet making 101, which has been lost by majority of the flat pack kitchen companies. 90% of non-flat pack kitchen companies would construct their kitchens with this method.
3. Kickboards are made from marine plywood which is two pack painted, not chip board or MDF. The Marine Plywood is far superior in durability. We are the only known flat pack kitchen company in Western Australia to supply this product.
4. All doors, drawers and other face panels are coated with two pack paint which is coated six times, or a second option being Acrylic Ultra Glazes. Both products are so much more durable than the vinyl wrap door.
5. All carcases are made from HMR Melamine and all panels and made from HMR MDF.
6. All hinges are not only soft closing but have 6 way adjustment and euro lock fixing screws to the mounting plates. It is our belief that you are getting the highest quality hinge.
7. All drawer runners are soft closing, floating glide runners.
Why are Uber Kitchens so reasonable in price?
We have worked hard insuring that all cost are kept down to a reasonable level by minimising our business overheads. You will not find any fancy pants showrooms or glamorous sales reps pedaling our business. We would rather put the glitz and glamour into your new kitchen. Rest assured all the photos on our web page are photos of kitchen projects undertaken by us.
Will Uber Kitchens deliver my flat pack kitchen?
Delivery can be arranged for a small cost, just contact us for a price.
I have already chosen my handles can I get a credit back for the handles that are included in the price?
We understand that you may want to choose a different handle for your kitchen and or different hardware. This is not a problem as the handles we supply are free and there are no pre-drilled holes on the doors.
What options are available in bench tops?
We offer a range of quality 20mm and 40mm stone bench tops that are supplied and installed by quality stonemasons on average tops range from $3000 to $6000 supplied and installed.
Are you able to design my kitchen?
We can design and measure up your kitchen for a small fee of $250.00 (and a cup of coffee). If you decide to purchase from us the design fee is refunded back to you.
Do you supply to the Eastern States?
Yes, we are partnered with several freight companies. We can offer reasonably priced freight to our Eastern States mates.